Hi guys! I’m so proud to say that i’ve been nominated for another award! Honestly this makes me so happy, it feels so good to know some people actually enjoy reading my little blog, and that all my hard work was worth it!
I’d like to thank Thomas for nominating me. I’m not surprised that he was nominated as his posts are quite clever and amusing, but also leave me with a lot to think about too. Also if you don’t know him, he’s a super lovely guy too – so all of this definitely makes him one of my favourite bloggers. Here is his blog, if you’d like to see his work for yourself; https://doubtingthomasblogs.wordpress.com/
The rules are….
Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer your nominator’s questions
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them new questions
- Notify your nominees by visiting and commenting on their blog
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo
Before we get started on the questions, I would like to nominate a few of my current favourites! They are;
- Johnny, Johnny’s Traventures
- Hannah Amethyst
- fashionanitastar, Ana Cardigos
- Shannon’s Corner
Now, let’s get onto the questions..
1 – You can pick 3 celebrities (dead or alive) to join you for dinner….who and why?
Firstly, i’d choose Melanie Murphy. She has impacted my life in so many wonderful, positive ways regarding mental health, living a healthy lifestyle and accepting my sexuality; with her wholesome and honest content. Therefore I think it would be amazing to discuss my feelings with her. Next, I would choose Micheal Jackson. I don’t know if anyone has seen it, but on twitter some people have brought up his song ” They don’t really care about us.” in correlation to police brutality. Seeing as Micheal used to be black, i’d love to know his thoughts on racism, the blm movement, and how things went for him and his mindset during his life, as he was both black and white. That discussion would just feel really fitting and enlightening in this current moment in time. Finally I would choose Antoni Porowski from Queer Eye. His cooking looks amazing, he inspires me to try new things and also seems lovely. Plus lets face it, who wouldn’t want him to help us in the kitchen?
2. What is your idea of a perfect first date?
Honestly I like dates to be quite casual and relaxed. I’ve had a few different first dates, however my favourites tend to be either Costa dates, or a couple of drinks at the local bar. They just seem super chilled and theyre also easier to leave if they turn out bad.
3. What would you do if successful in winning £1,000,000 on the National Lottery?
Firstly, i’d finish paying my parents mortgage so they didn’t have that worry anymore, i’d buy myself a nice car and house, i’d give some to my friend to help start up a photography business, go on a few hollidays, and give some to charity.
4. What was your favourite subject at school?
English, I loved reading and found it quite easy. That was easily my best subject, ( I got a B grade overall) I loved analysing all the different poetry and stories, as well as creating my own work for creative writing tasks.
5. Is there one song that is GUARANTEED to get you on the dance floor at a party?
Ooooh I love a good dance at a party, so it’s hard to choose. I think its safe to say anything by ABBA, or Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars.
Now, here are my questions for you!
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
- What piece of advice would you give your younger self?
- What would you like to have achieved within the next 5 years?
- What’s your favourite snack?
- How do you like to cheer yourself up after a bad day?
That’s all guys, I hope you enjoyed this post! Also, thank you again for all your love and support, I can’t ever thank you enough.
~ Emma x