Today I have a bit of a different, special blog post for you guys. I am proud to say that the blogger Eromonsele Emmanuel nominated me for this award. Thank you!
He Blogs at ( Blog site) and posts about his experiences and opinions about travelling to a range of different places. My favourite post of his is https://ericotrips.wordpress.com/2020/03/15/barracuda-beach-birthday/
You can read the rest of his post’s here. https://ericotrips.wordpress.com/
The rules are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
2. Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
3. Post the rules
4. Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
5. Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
I absolutely loved answering these question’s, so lets get started;
1. What’s on your mind?
At this moment in time, food. I’m currently waiting for my cauliflower broccoli bacon cheese to cook.
2. What activities inspire you to feel like you are living your life to the fullest?
Concerts, as those are the one of the only times where I every truly feel free – where all the drama and worries of my life disappear for that moment in time and nothing else matters. Also, when i’m excersizing. I see so many people in my life who are ill, so for that reason I strive to make sure I give myself every chance to live my best, healthiest life.
3. Three things that make you happy?
My Cats ( Bonnie and Blackie), my friends, and chocolate.
4. How do you think your future self will remember your current self?
I think future me would remember current me as a strong, independant, hard working young woman who marches to the beat of her own drum. Someone that has faced many challenges in early twenties/late teens, such as finding happiness in being alone, but also balancing it out by cherishing her relationships with others which had previously been unintentionally neglected a little.
5. If today were the last day of your life, what would you be proudest of?
The fact I’ve strived to never settle for less. I have been around people who didn’t treat me with the respect I deserved so instead of being sad and settling, I promptly cut ties and surrounded myself with the most positive, inspiring, genuine people who I love very much. Basically, I’ve pulled myself out of the muck and become a much happier person because of this.
6. If you could teach the entire world just one concept, what would it be?
The law of attraction! There’s a lot to it ( Deffo worth a google search if you have the time) but the just of it is, positive beliefs are always followed by positive actions. It’s simply a case of manifesting yourself in positive beliefs and thoughts, paired with lots of hard work.
7. How many countries have you visited?
1, I’ve been to Tennerife 2 times when I was younger.
8. What’s the farthest you’ve been away from home?
To Tennerife on holliday.
9. What country is still on your bucket list?
I’d love to visit Amsterdam, because I want to see that famous river ( Where they filmed part of The Fault In Our Stars) and as morbid as it sounds, i’d like to visit Ann Frank’s house. I love history and learning, so it’s always interested me.
10. If they were to ever make a movie about one or all of your adventures, what would the title and plot summary be?
” Winging it”. The plot summary would be about a girl who’s stumbling through life… learning everything the hard way aha.
And the Nominees are;
My questions are;
- What brings you the most happiness?
2. What things do you really want to do once this pandemic is over?
3. whats your favourite dessert, and why?
4. What’s your pet peeves?
5. Do you believe in the law of attraction? Explain your reasoning.
6. Are you a morning person or night person?
7. What do you want to do before you die?
8. Do you believe in love at first sight?
9. Name one thing you can’t live without?
10. Who inspires you the most, and why?
I hope you guys liked this post, I had so much fun writing it and look forward to seeing all of your answers!
~ Emma x